How to love the beach
Come, you and me, let’s exhaust the beach.
The moment the sun dominates the world, we rejoice and enjoy the waves and its breeze. Healer of loneliness and hurt.
Here are some of realistic things you can do to knock out your soul in the beach:
1. Burry your self in the sand.
Feel the true connection of your fragile body to the universe and think of your sweet triumph.
2. Sleep under the coconut tree.
Get yourself tired strolling and drown your soul in the water. Relax under a magnificent tree and feed your soul with great feeling and gratefulness.
3. Walk in the shore barefootedly.
Beach, a place for dalliance. Remove your flip-flop and get rid of your worries. Forget about your bikini-for-photoshoot-only. Be yourself. Enjoy and exhaust the bountiful nature.
4. Swim and get drown like crazy. When you see water, jump. When there’s adventure, emerge. Just swim like crazy and fall in love with the creatures and they will love you back. It is for you.
5. Clean up every mess. Leave nothing but footsteps. Take nothing but memories.
6. Stroll with your beloved. Life is short and tricky; and regret is eternal. Love your partner, your parents, your family and the world. Love makes the world go round.
7. Fatten your heart. Be a blessing to everyone. Share a smile to stranger. Be a source of power and greatness because you are one beautiful creation that can absolutely change the world.
The beach is God’s one way of communicating to us, use it to recharge. It is where you can let things go. Make it a place where you can reflect and breathe. Keep loving and enjoy being loved. It is your fortress, your place for love and admiration.
It is where you belong. 💕
By Diamond Georgina , Iloilo City
March 28, 2020
1:43AM, inspired and excited