|Connected Women Iloilo | The Mansion, Iloilo City|
|Gina Romero, CEO & Co-founder of Connected Women|
Also, Anton Villaluz spoke to hundreds of women explaining that social media such as Facebook and Instagram are now becoming very popular and as life goes easy, women should embrace change. In the Philippines, more and more people are using it and benefiting from it for any purpose. Connected Women pushes Ilongga Women to utilize the advantages technology can bring.
One quick and fun talk given by the COO and Co-Founder of Connected Women Ruth Yu Owen as she introduced the main speaker of the event, Facebook PH Lead Trainer Professor Aries Patawaran who will discuss Facebook content strategy, branding, and marketing.
|Ruth Yu Owen, COO & Co-Founder of Connected Women|
|Prof. Aries Patawaran, Lead Trainer Facebook Philippines|
Prof. Aries pointed out so many things for us to remember in putting up a business and for an effective marketing. Here are some of his useful insights I rephrased and I surely didn't missed:
- In putting up a business, you should understand your business' product-life-cycle.
- All business or product will come to a point that you needed to push really hard in order to save your sales or your business itself.
- You should always find something (a product, etc.) with value.
- To always be mindful of using useful and valuable preferences.
- Choose reliable ways.
- Know the reason why you prefer things.
- Be specific.
- Remember that business not about bigger pictures, pay attention to the small details.
- Start a business on your own.
- Is your business model working?
- Avoid being a "copy-cat", in business it will not work.
- Know how long to recover your profit after investment.
- Go with "long-term" businesses.
- Avoid business that will exhaust you right away.
- Pay attention to small things.
- Know how to alter directions or preference of clients.
- Always know your business logic.
- Assign and adapt a system.
- You can create a good product if you know the need. Businesses are made to answer a problem or a need.
- As a business person, we encourage you to stop impulsive buying.
- Make sure that your business items are intimate.
- Stop producing impulse products.
- Product development-servicized product.
- Avoid "sell and forget" items.
- Sincerity in business is very important.
- Positioning is clear. Position yourself or your business the way you want it to be.
- Differentiate yourself.
- Put a very good substance.
- Know your business objectives.
- Sale does not come, you create it.
- "Archeotyping" is very useful. Know your audience or your client better.
- Put a purchase pattern.
- Classify your customers. Know their wants and needs.
- Be consistent of your brand.
- Manage perceptions well.
- There must have stories in everything.